Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I just tested positive for Chlamydia. My bf swears he didn't cheat. Should I break up with him?

Hello everyone,

Here's a little background info: I've been with my bf for over 3 years, and we have a 14 month old. Last Sunday, he told me that he's been urinating a lot and he's going to go to the doctor. Tuesday, he called me to say he tested positive for Chlamydia. I was shocked and devastated. I asked him how did that happen? And his reply was: I had it before, and it must've remained in my system. First of all, I had no idea that he had Chlamydia because he never told me. Anyway, I was upset because I never had a STI in my life. I did the test on Wednesday, and got a call last night confirming that I was positive. However, I took the medication on Thursday, just in case. I called my bf in a rage last night, and we got into a huge fight. He kept saying that I'm acting dumb, and atleast I took the meds and I have no reason to act this way. I was livid by his lack of sensitivity. I told him we're through, and he kept saying he hasn't been with anyone, and how it could've been me who gave it to him but he's not going to go there. This makes no sense because before I gave birth, all my STI tests came back negative, and this was late 2019. So, if the infection was in his system, wouldn't it have shown on the test? We were having sex throughout my pregnancy unprotected. I wouldn't be surprised if he did cheat because he's always turning his phone screen face down whenever I'm around. I don't know what to believe. Should I give him the benefit of the doubt? Or should I break up with him?

Tdlr: I tested positive for Chlamydia, bf of 3 years swore he never cheated. He said he had it before, and the infection must've remained in his system. However, my STI tests were negative in late 2019 before I gave birth to my son; I've never had a STI in my life. Should I believe him and stay? Or break up with him?



Submitted March 26, 2021 at 09:56PM by InterestingCrazy2560 https://ift.tt/3fmF3h0
I just tested positive for Chlamydia. My bf swears he didn't cheat. Should I break up with him? I just tested positive for Chlamydia. My bf swears he didn't cheat. Should I break up with him? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.