Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My husband says he’s not feeling attracted to me because I have a belly

My (27F) husband (29M) says he’s not feeling attracted to me because I have a belly. I feel devastated. I’m so frustrated because we’ve only been married 3 years and my body hasn’t fundamentally changed since then.

On no scale would I considered overweight, (5’7” 140lbs at my highest) and I’ve never had kids, but I have a little belly pooch that I can never seem to get rid of. I’m insecure about it, but have been trying to accept myself. It is such a blow is though when my husband says he is finding a hard time being attracted to my body this early in the game.

This conversation has reoccurred a few times since we’ve been together, with him first bringing it up for the first before we were married. I was heartbroken but told him I would try to change it. Now every time it comes up I feel more and more upset, as he seems to think that I’m lazy or not trying or making an effort to work out hard enough to keep him interested.?It’s all the more frustrating because I do so much otherwise for him as the breadwinner, doing all the cooking and starting my own business on the side.

I just feel like what his expectation of how my body should look is unfair but, his argument is we should work to keep each other’s attraction. I agree with that in theory, but he doesn’t have washboard abs either and so feel weird and mad about it.

TLDR; Husband of 3 years is turned off by my belly and wants me to lose it.

Basically he feels what he’s asking is valid and I don’t. Are we doomed? How can we deal with this? Help.



Submitted March 26, 2021 at 09:52PM by EmotionalEqual https://ift.tt/2NWTD3t
My husband says he’s not feeling attracted to me because I have a belly My husband says he’s not feeling attracted to me because I have a belly Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.