Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Update: is my girlfriend being needy?

It’s been two days and I figured I’d give an update on my original post https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/mf7x5e/is_my_girlfriend_being_needy/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf (link there for context) and my girlfriend (22) has been acting needy and yesterday when I got home and wasn’t feeling well she blew up my phone and after I told her I needed to rest and relax she kept trying to negotiate by asking for “10 minutes of princess time” or even using nudes as a reward for doing so, I ignored her the rest of the day and she played it as I ghosting her for no reason even though I told her I needed to rest. Today she messaged me again saying “guess who’s still ignoring me?” As if me taking some time for myself wasn’t allowed and when I told I finally had some free time she said “So do I get you now?” I don’t know if it’s me but that sounds like a kid finally being allowed to play on a gaming console after doing homework, I told her how saying that especially with the way our relationship is makes it seem like I’m her toy she flipped and said how she was “You know what, That fucking hurts. The fact you think I was using you I would never do that I was doing what I thought would make you happy.” I told her the day before and previous times that I wasn’t a replacement for her ex (cheated on her) and that comparing me to him was hurtful and she thinks constantly bugging me and begging for attention was making me happy? I don’t know what to do at this point, I wanna block her and break up but at the same time I don’t wanna be an asshole like her ex. I don’t know what do or say to her

TL;DR: my girlfriend is upset I told her how I felt like some toy to her and how I need time to myself



Submitted March 30, 2021 at 12:49PM by Crankitto11 https://ift.tt/39tCXIu
Update: is my girlfriend being needy? Update: is my girlfriend being needy? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.