Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

boyfriend (30 yo) took molly and allowed a woman to grind on him in front of me

Boyfriend took molly and let a girl grind on him at a club

TLDR: my boyfriend of 5 years allowed a woman to grind on him at a club and blamed it on me.

Hey there, so i’m still pretty new to Reddit so please take it easy on me! This past weekend was my birthday and my boyfriend of 5 years took me out of town so we could have one last Hoorah since i’m pregnant (6 weeks). The night we got there, he took some molly and we went out on the town. I wasn’t feeling good the entire night due to my nausea and he just wanted to dance and have fun. We went to several bars and he would constantly try to get me to go ok the dance floor but I felt like i would vomit at any given moment. We ended up going to a new bar and he was on the dance floor and this lady (hot, young, tits out, skinny) started grinding on him... hard and he looked like he was enjoying it. I’m 23 and not confident at all. We already have one son together (he’s 2) and my boyfriend is also 30. Apparently he had told the girl she was making me jealous and so she stopped grinding on him and he walked over to me. i was feeling even worse and even more self conscious about how i looked. he went back to dance after saying he didn’t mean it any way when he was dancing with her and low and behold, she came back and started grinding on him. I’m guessing he told her to stop and so she walked over to me, got in my face, and told me that he REALLY wanted to dance with me and that i needed to get up and dance, completely embarrassing me even more. I told her i wasn’t feeling good and she laughed at me. My boyfriend claims she was trying to get me to join the fun but i was just so sick to my stomach... and i still am.. Am i wrong for being so upset?



Submitted March 29, 2021 at 06:57PM by Burutanyu_ https://ift.tt/3szYB5x
boyfriend (30 yo) took molly and allowed a woman to grind on him in front of me boyfriend (30 yo) took molly and allowed a woman to grind on him in front of me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.