Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (26F) boyfriend (28M) of 1 year insists he doesn't have enough time to game but doesn't want to arrange "alone nights" away from each other

My boyfriend loves to game which I have no problem with, I think it's good to have individual hobbies. However, we have a lot of fights about it because I'll come over and he'll just game the whole time while I sit there....

I told him that we should arrange 2-3 nights a week where we don't see each other. This way, he can game for hours and I can draw, game, hang out with friends etc. This way, I'll feel like I'm able to do my hobbies and not be waiting on him all the time. The problem is that he thinks it's unnatural to plan alone nights and will call me asking to come over regardless.

I get so frustrated because he'll complain to his friends, then their girlfriends will tell me I'm taking the gaming thing too serious. Except that isn't the case!!! I just want my time respected. If he wants to game, I want to do my own thing. I'm just tired of being the bad guy and I feel misunderstood.

I have talked with him, but the convos are always him assuming that I just want to be with him 24/7. HOW DO MAKE IT MORE CLEAR THAT I JUST WANT THINGS TO BE MORE EQUAL?!

TL;DR: boyfriend wants more time to game but doesn't want to schedule nights away from each other



Submitted March 28, 2021 at 03:58PM by suuuurrrahh https://ift.tt/31sSMuM
My (26F) boyfriend (28M) of 1 year insists he doesn't have enough time to game but doesn't want to arrange "alone nights" away from each other My (26F) boyfriend (28M) of 1 year insists he doesn't have enough time to game but doesn't want to arrange "alone nights" away from each other Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.