Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend (m24) rooted my (f21) phone to recover deleted messages.

Last night he asked to read the WhatsApp chat with my guy friend because he never liked him and didn't like the last message he texted me. I handed my phone over and went to sleep. At 6 am he woke me up to ask for my google password. He wanted to root my phone to restore deleted WhatsApp messages and the phone apparently automatically did a hard reset. He proceeded to talk about how he didn't like how much I talk to my friend about my relationship with my bf.

I'm quite angry now since I have to set up my phone all over and he didn't even back it up before rooting. I hate losing my stuff. Also now that it's rooted my phone won't work properly anymore (online banking, system updates) and I'll have to reverse the root and do a hard reset again.

He kept talking about how I broke his trust but honestly I don't trust him anymore since he felt entitled to do such thing. We will have a chat later when I come home from work.

What would you do in that situation?

Side note: we've been together for 4,5 years, living together for 3,5 years and have free access to our phones since the beginning. We don't snoop in each other's phones though, at least not me.

Tl;dr: Boyfriend rooted my phone to recover deleted messages



Submitted March 22, 2021 at 04:12AM by Pharyzene https://ift.tt/3lBCWqV
My boyfriend (m24) rooted my (f21) phone to recover deleted messages. My boyfriend (m24) rooted my (f21) phone to recover deleted messages. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 22, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.