Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend (25) says he doesn’t care how other girls dress, he just cares about how I’M (23) dressed.

I’m under the impression that yes while girls get attention more or less based on how they’re dressed, they still get harassed, assaulted, hit on, etc. usually regardless anyway. And if I like dressing a sort of way that isn’t offensive to anyone else, appropriate for the setting, and most importantly - if I’M comfortable in it, then why should it matter if men are looking at me or not? They’re going to anyhow.

My boyfriend likes to tell me that while it’s ok for now, as I get older and “become a wife” I’ll have to dress more modest and conservative. Not that I was going to be wearing booty shorts when I’m 35, but if I wanted to then I should be able to! He doesn’t actively stop me, but he makes it known it upsets him... I feel that normally I wouldn’t mind because sure, some men prefer different types of women. Fair. But he’s known me for years and knows that when I go out (bar, club, girls vacations) I dress a bit more daring because I’m attractive and enjoy dressing hot during those times. The way he phrases things to me makes me uncomfortable, like with his reasoning for me not wearing things like this because a “wife wouldn’t” or when he asks what other reason could you have other than getting affirmation you’re attractive from other men? I love him with my whole heart, I love being the woman on his arm, and I can’t imagine anyone else to be with so I have no idea why he would be this controlling with how I dress!

TL;DR: my boyfriend is a liberal, progressive man and we have no incompatibilities other than his distaste for me wearing, imo normal clothing.



Submitted March 28, 2021 at 03:54PM by ThrowawayBunny1995 https://ift.tt/3lZKu6U
My boyfriend (25) says he doesn’t care how other girls dress, he just cares about how I’M (23) dressed. My boyfriend (25) says he doesn’t care how other girls dress, he just cares about how I’M (23) dressed. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.