Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My girlfriend [F30] ghosts me [M39] on my birthday and spends time with another man. Am I right to feel hurt here?

Background. So it's my birthday. I was working all day, and I was looking forward to visiting my girlfriend to celebrate the occasion. I was hoping for quality time and a little birthday sex. My girlfriend has undergone a lot of health issues in the past year and I believe I have been there for her during this time, doing my best to support her. It is not a serious issue, but it comes and goes, and it is unpredictable. So on the morning of my birthday, she wakes up and says she doesn't feel well. This is of course not her fault and I don't blame her. But it means I will not get to celebrate my day with her the way I had hoped. I feel sorry for myself, as I am now alone on my birthday. I leave to let her rest and be with my thoughts, but then she ghosts me the whole day. Doesn't message me at all. The next day, she feels a lot better, and spends it with a mutual male friend (they are not cheating). I feel upset at this, as I didn't spend any quality time with her during my day, and I had believed we could be together when she was better. But this didn't happen, and I feel wounded and betrayed. Am I in the right here?

TL;DR My girlfriend feels ill on my birthday, I spend it alone, she ghosts me the whole day, and spends the next day with a mutual male friend



Submitted March 29, 2021 at 10:32AM by CernyPassenger https://ift.tt/3w9qh3b
My girlfriend [F30] ghosts me [M39] on my birthday and spends time with another man. Am I right to feel hurt here? My girlfriend [F30] ghosts me [M39] on my birthday and spends time with another man. Am I right to feel hurt here? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.