Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [M28] just found out that I have an inoperable brain tumor. How do I tell my long distance boyfriend [25M] of 3 years?

Hey y'all! I felt a little weird posting this on my main so I made a throwaway real quick! This is a little time sensitive so any help would be great!

I have been dating my boyfriend for three years and it's been amazing! We met online through mutual friends and became close really quickly! We were friends for about a year before we started dating! Our first date was amazing and we've been in love ever since. Due to money issues, schooling, work, and other factors we haven't been able to move in together (Neither of us want to pay-of-state tuition, I have a very localized job that I can't leave right now, and he is but we visit each other at least twice a year. We talk on the phone or video chat every night and I would say that we have really good communication. I love seeing him and we have our whole life together planned out! I'm so excited for our future but there is one problem.

I've been having health problems for a few months and I found out this morning that I have a brain tumor that isn't able to be removed. They gave me options for treatment and i'm discussing them with my family but i'm not sure how to tell him that i'm dying. I feel like doing it over video chat or the phone is an asshole move. If i'm going to have to pay for chemo and radiation I don't know how i'm going to be able to fly out there to see him but I really want to. I'm also not sure what part of my trip I would tell him at, like would I do it at the beginning and risk ruining the whole trip or do I wait until the end and taint the memories of the trip, especially because I'm worried that it might be the last one I ever have with him.

He also has very severe anxiety and I don't want to cause him any more stress than this will already cause him. I don't know what to do, i'm scared, and I'm just so tired. I love him so much and I want him by my side during this.

TL;DR! I don't know how to tell my long distance boyfriend with severe anxiety I have a brain tumor.



Submitted March 25, 2021 at 07:40PM by brainboy-throwaway https://ift.tt/3tStIcH
I [M28] just found out that I have an inoperable brain tumor. How do I tell my long distance boyfriend [25M] of 3 years? I [M28] just found out that I have an inoperable brain tumor. How do I tell my long distance boyfriend [25M] of 3 years? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 26, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.