Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My GF of five years (28F) has informed me (29M) she wants to be celibate for an indefinite period of time.

My gf and I had already been having a lot less sex than I'd like and she recently said she wants to be celibate to focus on herself and the things she wants to accomplish. I don't believe she's cheating or anything like that and think she's genuine about her reasoning for it but I can't help but be pissed about this. I love my gf but a complete lack of sex and intimacy isn't what I want in a relationship. I don't want to cheat either but I'm not really sure what to do here. I've already spoken to her and expressed my displeasure with this and she basically said noted. Any advice would be appreciated.

TLDR: My gf wants to remain celibate indefinitely which I'm not okay with and now I'm unsure what to do or what this means for our relationship



Submitted March 28, 2021 at 05:37PM by throw_away7_7_7 https://ift.tt/3wgI1tJ
My GF of five years (28F) has informed me (29M) she wants to be celibate for an indefinite period of time. My GF of five years (28F) has informed me (29M) she wants to be celibate for an indefinite period of time. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.