Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [25M] rich girlfriend [25F] wants me to move into her expensive place.

We've been together for three months. I'm in a terrible financial situation with 40k in student loans, making 20k per year at the moment. My girlfriend wants me to move into her apartment where she's been living for two years (currently alone). It's so expensive that if I were to pay half the rent, it would be 110% of my entire income after taxes. She said I didn't have to pay any rent at all, to which I said I would not if it was okay with her until I payed off my student loans.

Now I'm worried about her growing to resent me if she starts to get a little bored. I don't know what I can do to possibly make the situation worth it for her. She seems like too smart a woman to accept such a raw deal.

I feel like there must be some sort of catch that I can't see right now, and I'm thinking I should reconsider moving in with her, even though I like her and I would love the idea if our incomes were more evenly matched or the apartment was cheap.

Do you all think anything I've said is a red flag about moving in with her, or does it sound like I should just go for it?

TL;DR! - She doesn't expect me to pay rent and I'm a little bit spooked by her over the top generosity.



Submitted March 27, 2021 at 10:26PM by Plastic_Principle_76 https://ift.tt/3rw1v9M
My [25M] rich girlfriend [25F] wants me to move into her expensive place. My [25M] rich girlfriend [25F] wants me to move into her expensive place. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.