Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I need advice. I am very hurt by this.

Update: i made a report. I did not tell his wife yet.

F56/M60

TL;DR.......Found out the guy have been going out with is married. Confronted to him on it and now he is threatening me with physical violence. Should I tell his wife?

(Please read on if you have time).


If you found out someone you had been dating was married, and said he would beat the shit out of you if he ever saw you in public again would you tell his wife? Would you send the threatening text to his wife? He got mad when i found out he was married.

It's an ugly break up and he is threatening me with everything under the Sun. I am willing to go away but I'm tired of being threatened. The spiteful part of me wants to tell his wife but I'm not sure if that's the right thing to do.

Please don't call me stupid I really cared for this man and did not know he was married.



Submitted March 28, 2021 at 12:58PM by kaffpow https://ift.tt/2O49qh6
I need advice. I am very hurt by this. I need advice. I am very hurt by this. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.