Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Wife wants seperation and I work for her parents

My (m27) wife (f26) wants a seperation. I dont blame her as I tend to be emotionally distant and sometimes rude. She feels trapped by her job, our home, and our relationship. I will never keep her from doing what she needs to feel fulfilled so am willing to move out, seperate, ect. One big issue here is I work for her parents in a very niche role that I am perfectly cut out for and I love it although it is quite stressful at times. I would like to hear what you all think if I should look for other work or play it by ear. This was a surprise to me today so Im looking for siggestions.

Tl;dr wife wants to seperate (possibly divorce) but I work for her parents in a necessary, unique role .



Submitted March 26, 2021 at 07:25PM by dirtydogxxx https://ift.tt/3lWM9dn
Wife wants seperation and I work for her parents Wife wants seperation and I work for her parents Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.