Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

For My Brothers That Are Balding, Seriously, Try Rogaine/Propecia consistently, I've Made MASSIVE Gains

Don't know if this is a good place to post this, but hair for many people is directly tied to confidence, so I thought it would be something I shared because it was affecting me for a while.

I know, the easy thing to say is shave it and rock that shit, well I always loved my hair and I think I look better with it than without.

Unluckily, I started balding at 19 and for the last 2 years it's just been coming off rapidly, I didn't really try anything to preserve it, but I finally got into applying Rogaine twice a day and taking Propecia once a day, and I've made pretty massive gains in just two short months. No side effects either, maybe I'm just an outlier in how quickly I've seen results and no side effects, but I also think there are a sector of people that weren't serious with it, and are super inconsistent with it.

BE CONSISTENT, I was applying Rogaine once a day and missing some days and that did fuck all, now that I've been consistent in doing it, I've seen incredible results. Before and after pictures below, I generally have pretty short hair, so maybe the gains are noticeably quicker, but for those of you that have been struggling with this, I highly recommend to jump on, Keeps is a great way to get the product and it's delivered right to your door, that's how I got it but I'm sure you can go to your primary caretaker too.

Pictures (These were directly under light so it really extenuated the bald spots)

https://imgur.com/a/yktmz9A



Submitted September 01, 2018 at 05:20PM by TakeMyGun https://ift.tt/2LQe0bL
For My Brothers That Are Balding, Seriously, Try Rogaine/Propecia consistently, I've Made MASSIVE Gains For My Brothers That Are Balding, Seriously, Try Rogaine/Propecia consistently, I've Made MASSIVE Gains Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 01, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.