Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My husband [33M] left me [31F] and my daughter [1F] for a co worker [30F]

Im also 16 weeks pregnant with his son.

It al happened so fast. she only started working there in august. They started dieting at the end of January, had sex by early February and by mid February he has completely moved out and left me.

I feel so abandoned and alone. I’m over the phase of being angry and I am just really sad. Sad that everything we did and worked for, for the last 13 years is just flushed down the toilet.

I don’t understand why he left. With me he had everything. Except what he just didn’t have enough time with me because I was with our daughter? How doesn’t he have the foresight to see that this is a phase in our life. It’s not even like I let myself go.

We made a perfect little family. This girl is nothing. This whole situation just baffles me.

He’s already come back and told me that him and her he starting to see are incompatible. He misses having sex with me because it was better. He doesn’t want to lose his family, but he isn’t leaving her.

I’m heartbroken. Waking up on the weekends just me and my daughter is really hard. Having no one to call when I’m just having a bad day. I feel so incredibly lonely.

I feel so bad for the time my daughter is missing out on with her dad.

And this other woman is already pressuring him saying that she’s worried he’ll come back to me when the babies born.

I don’t even understand how the relationship has any foundation, their coworkers and can never be public.

It all makes me sick and I don’t know how to cope with it

TLDR; My husband left me for a coworker I was pregnant



Submitted March 23, 2021 at 04:49AM by Lonelywife754 https://ift.tt/3196hiP
My husband [33M] left me [31F] and my daughter [1F] for a co worker [30F] My husband [33M] left me [31F] and my daughter [1F] for a co worker [30F] Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 23, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.