Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My daughter is starting to ask about my relationship with their mom and the reason behind the divorce and I don't know what to do?

Sorry for the formatting I'm on the phone. This is a disposable account to ask this question.

Long story short. I (38M) was working in a job that required me to travel a lot. Last year I discovered that my wife (36F) has been cheating on me since ever. She has never been faithful to me during our marriage and when confronted her excuse was I travel a lot and she has needs. I caught her cause we've installed new security cameras around the house and her stupid ass forgot about them and the camera caught her lovers when she would sneak them into the house through back yard when I was traveling. The cameras caught her with 5 men. Five different men in a span of 2 months. When I knew about it I immediately got tested for STDs/STIs. Thank God it came back clean. I also got my two daughters (8 and 4) DNA tested to make sure they're mine. I filed for divorce and got custody over our children. She still has visitation rights. I never told my children anything and never talked bad about her in front of them. We sat with them and told them about divorce and that mommy and daddy were not happy together so they're leaving. Yesterday, was her day to spend with them. When they came back my oldest daughter told me if I was angry with mommy. I said no honey I'm not we're not together cause we were not happy. And then she said so you're not mad that mommy had a man hit her? I didn't understand but when I kept asking I figured out that she (our daughter) saw her mother having sex, and since my ex loved to get spanked she thought she was being hit.

I changed the subject and she went to sleep. I don't know now how to deal with things?! I'm angry with my ex so much, but that won't change anything. Should I tell my children when they are old enough what really happened? Should I tell the oldest who saw her mother now? Should I seek child therapy for her?! What if she asked me again?! How should I respond then?

Please I need your advice.

TL;DR! The reason I divorced my wife was cause of her infidelity. Now I discovered that my oldest daughter has seen her mother cheating and she's starting asking questions. How should I deal with that?



Submitted March 21, 2021 at 04:01PM by ThrowRAccont https://ift.tt/2NC2lnA
My daughter is starting to ask about my relationship with their mom and the reason behind the divorce and I don't know what to do? My daughter is starting to ask about my relationship with their mom and the reason behind the divorce and I don't know what to do? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 21, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.