Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me 60s M, Wife the same, married 35+ years, she will not let me buy my own clothing. How unusual is this?

This is a not a serious issue, but I am wondering how unusual my situation is. When I married my wife, a condition was that she would buy my clothing for me because of the way I dressed. I thought it was until I figured things out, but she meant forever. I could purchase my entire wardrobe via one trip to Costco, but my wife buys me clothing from all over the country instead. She makes a huge pile of pants, shirts, jackets and shoes of various types and has me try them on for an hour or so maybe twice a month. My socks are special ordered from a woman on the East Coast, my shoes are only from Nordstroms and she makes sections in the closet designating which shirts I can wear with which pants.

I am a teacher and work mostly with women. They think and am well dressed and laugh when I tell them that my wife will not let me buy my own clothes. Does this happen to anyone else?

TL;DR! My wife has not let me buy my own clothing throughout our entire marriage.



Submitted March 21, 2021 at 01:51PM by kindness_underrated https://ift.tt/3f1bXne
Me 60s M, Wife the same, married 35+ years, she will not let me buy my own clothing. How unusual is this? Me 60s M, Wife the same, married 35+ years, she will not let me buy my own clothing. How unusual is this? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 21, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.