Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My dad betrayed me.

Okay so my own dad(45m) freaking betrayed me. I(21f) better explain what happened. So yesterday I reached an call from my granny(75f) (my dad's mom) and she seemed very upset. And then I found out it was because my own dad told about my bisexuality which I have repeatedly told him not to tell her.

And she was acting like I have freaking cancer and wanted my mom to send me to a gay conversion camp to cure my corruption and she even offered to pay for it.

I felt so hurt and betrayed and hung up the phone and called my mom in years and told her everything.

My mom(42f) being the awesome parent she is, first comforted me and made sure that I knew that I wasn't going to any gay conversion camp and advised me to block my granny and my dad. Which I promptly did.

She is absolutely furious at them and pointed out that it's none of granny's business who I love and not her problem and she can't do anything to me.

That being said it still hurt that my dad would betray me like that.

So reddit is the relationship worth trying to fix?

TL:DR Granny wants to send me a gay conversion camp and mom isn't having that.



Submitted March 20, 2021 at 09:56AM by Mistert335 https://ift.tt/310HfST
My dad betrayed me. My dad betrayed me. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 21, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.