Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend (27yo M) doesn’t want to kick his mom out of the house & I’m pregnant

Boyfriend doesn’t want to kick his mom out of our house and I’m pregnant

I’m a 23 yo Female and my boyfriend is 27 and we are expecting. We have been together for 6 years. I am 9 weeks pregnant and we live in a 2 bedroom house. His mom moved in with us a couple of years ago but now that I’m pregnant, I want her out. He doesn’t think it’s right that I want her out of the house but the only reason I do is because there is no room. Him and I share one room and his mom has the other. I want his moms room for my baby but he says baby can stay in our room... There is barely any room for the both of us since our room is small. What should I do?! Should I move out and find a small apartment or deal with it?? TL;DR Am I over reacting for wanting her to move out? I just want room for my baby



Submitted March 25, 2021 at 02:00PM by Emiyuri16 https://ift.tt/3tOLvkS
My boyfriend (27yo M) doesn’t want to kick his mom out of the house & I’m pregnant My boyfriend (27yo M) doesn’t want to kick his mom out of the house & I’m pregnant Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 26, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.