Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (21F) boyfriend (25M) kept sex tapes that he made with his ex (25) and I don't know what to do about it

A few days ago I used my boyfriend's laptop to do some work and I came across a folder that had 11 sex tapes and a bunch of pictures of my boyfriend and his ex girlfriend. He broke up with her 3 years ago and yet he kept them all that time. He wasn't even hiding them they were literally saved under "sex tapes" on his laptop. When I confronted him about it he said "Who cares that was a long time ago". We had a fight when I told him that its creepy and disgusting that he kept them this long but he says he just forgot them on the laptop since he barely uses it. He said he never even watched them and that filming was her thing not his.

I had him delete the videos but I can't get the fact that he kept those videos out of my head. My sister wants me to break up with him she says he 100% was jerking off to those. I really don't know what to think anymore my mind is all messed up. Things ended terribly with his ex who he dated for six years (she was his high school sweetheart) so I don't think he kept them because he's still into her or anything like that especially since he's the one that dumped her and moved away.

He acknowledged that he should have deleted them and apologized to me for not doing that but I'm still weirded out and don't know how to react. I've been ghosting him for 3 days now because of how awkward and confusing this whole thing is. What do you guys think I should do? Do you think its weird that he kept them?

One other thing that concerns me is that idk if his ex knows that he still has those, she must not be ok with him not deleting those. I still haven't asked him about that since I'm currently not talking to him.

I'm really conflicted on what to do or think rn and could use advice.

TLDR- I found sex tapes and pic of my boyfriend and his ex on his laptop. He said he forgot he even had them but I'm finding it hard to believe. He apologized but I don't know how to move on from this.



Submitted March 22, 2021 at 02:01PM by ThrowRAje213990 https://ift.tt/3tCXvGa
My (21F) boyfriend (25M) kept sex tapes that he made with his ex (25) and I don't know what to do about it My (21F) boyfriend (25M) kept sex tapes that he made with his ex (25) and I don't know what to do about it Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 23, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.