Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me (24m) settling down with a single mum (24f)?

Tldr: How would you feel about settling down with a single mum with next to no support system at 24?

Since we met the relationship was so natural and not forced at all, it feels like we’re deeply In love. We have been with each other for two years, and I have never had doubts about us until I realised how easy she finds it to lie. I feel like I really really love her the only problem is she does like to tell me lies about talking to men from her past. Up until this was a problem, I was fully invested in the relationship. But since the lies became a problem for me (last few months) I have started to feel like I’m writing the rest of my life off fairly young for a woman that, yes I do love very much, but lies to me quite easily. She doesn’t have a good support system, no father, mother she doesn’t like very much and is useless, and a brother she hates who hates her also.

The father of the child (3 year old) is also not in the picture at all and never has been, and probably never will be.

What do you think about this situation honestly?



Submitted March 24, 2021 at 11:21AM by Ok_Spirit_7412 https://ift.tt/3roEEgq
Me (24m) settling down with a single mum (24f)? Me (24m) settling down with a single mum (24f)? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 24, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.