Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My coworker (20s, f) mimics every thing I do, (27, f) down to what I wear. I’ve ignored it but it’s now making me uncomfortable

So this is gonna sound totally elementary school. I started a new job around 8 months ago and became pretty friendly with everyone quickly, this one girl around my age in particular. I’ve never hung out with her outside of work, but we’ve become what I considered work friends, same with other people in the office.

However since practically the beginning, she’s done this thing where she copies me. At first I didn’t even notice, because who notices that passed 7th grade, until it started getting extreme. She’ll go buy exact outfits I wear and wear them how I style them. Same shoes, she’s grown her hair longer and also dyed it my natural color, and she started doing her makeup exactly like me after asking what products I use. I have two bracelets I wear that I got on Cape Cod (you can’t buy them anywhere else) and she managed to find one of them on eBay, and wears it. She even copies some of my mannerisms and even my laugh! Which I thought meant she was making fun of me, at first.

Like for a second I thought it was kind of cute and flattering, but I just bought a new vehicle a couple weeks ago, and she came into work today with the exact same car, even the color. It’s starting to weird me out a little and make me uncomfortable.

Do I just.... ignore it and hope she finds someone more interesting? Do I subtly talk to her?

Tl;dr coworker copies my outfits, mannerisms, and does everything I do. It’s slightly uncomfortable, so what do I do



Submitted March 24, 2021 at 03:30PM by dungeonbutterfly https://ift.tt/3d18umc
My coworker (20s, f) mimics every thing I do, (27, f) down to what I wear. I’ve ignored it but it’s now making me uncomfortable My coworker (20s, f) mimics every thing I do, (27, f) down to what I wear. I’ve ignored it but it’s now making me uncomfortable Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 24, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.