Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Is my mom (F56) hiding my (F21) s*xual abuse as a child? Did her reaction seem strange to you?

My older brother m*lested me when I was nine years old. He stuck his finger deep inside me, because he tricked me and said he wanted to show me the “cool view out his window” I can’t remember what happened after that. I have a strong feeling that there’s more to the story. I ended up in a hospital with a uti and a lot of bleeding and faced medical issues at that age.

It’s very scary because I have very hazy/fragmented memories of the abuse. I still don’t know everything about what happened to me. I told my mom the bits that I know, and she doesn’t think what my brother did was wrong. She believes it was “just experimentation”

I just want to see my medical paperwork to figure out what happened to me. I really feel like there’s more to the story than an “innocent uti” considering I was forced to do psychological therapy (that my mom claims was "free") right after by my pediatrician. She told me I was in therapy for “having pain in my joints”

I feel like she is lying about something, I cannot shake this feeling. On top of that, when I asked her for my medical paperwork she started yelling at me, and then told me I am not in urgent need for it. She kept contradicting herself and seemed like she was hiding something. She has always kept my medical paperwork in an organized filing cabinet since I was a baby (she definitely has access to it).

I told her today that my flashbacks are getting so bad from getting m*lested, and was crying.

She screamed at me and said “JOIN THE FUCKING CLUB! You think you have trauma? I have way more trauma than you. Just living in this house with you guys is MY trauma” I have never seen her so mad.

Tl;dr my mother seems like she is hiding something. i’m scared



Submitted March 21, 2021 at 02:17AM by Any_Dragonfruit_3315 https://ift.tt/3r4t2za
Is my mom (F56) hiding my (F21) s*xual abuse as a child? Did her reaction seem strange to you? Is my mom (F56) hiding my (F21) s*xual abuse as a child? Did her reaction seem strange to you? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 21, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.