Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I need to break up with my (27/F) boyfriend (28/M) of 7 years years

Things have been horrible. We've stopped having sex. He stays up all night drinking until like 7am every single nights. He is pretty much addicted to playing video games. We really don't have much in common anymore. Doing anything anymore just feels like a chore. I'm so bored and checked out. I've talked to him many times about my feelings... Everytime he says he will change his behavior but never does. This has been going on for 3 years. In many ways, I feel like I've already mourned our break up, and I am screaming at myself inside to get out.

There's not much more I can say. I've fallen out of love with someone who I thought I'd spend the rest of my life with. I can't continue to be horrible and moody with him or pretend I have feelings for him when I don't. It's too disrespectful.

I just don't know how to break up with him. And I don't know how to go about moving out. We've been together since we were 20/21, so pretty much our entire adult lives. How do I do this without damaging him? Are there any things (besides an apartment) that I should be planning for myself? I'm sorry. I'm just lost.

TL;DR: I need advice on how to break up with my alcoholic boyfriend. I also need to know what else I should be planning to successfully get out of the relationship.



Submitted March 21, 2021 at 07:08AM by terriblepersonidied https://ift.tt/3vIYXsm
I need to break up with my (27/F) boyfriend (28/M) of 7 years years I need to break up with my (27/F) boyfriend (28/M) of 7 years years Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 21, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.