Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do you tell a FWB you’re not interested anymore?

I don’t think I really need to explain past the title but essentially:

I dated this guy for a few months about 3 years ago and it didn’t work out for various reasons (mainly, to be frank, he decided that he was not interested in perusing a romantic relationship with me anymore). I was really interested in him as it was my first “serious relationship” and I was younger and dumber and thought if we continued to have sex sometimes he’d want me back. He said it wasn’t a great idea for a while but we hung out sometimes as friends for about a year after we broke up and it eventually just happened. For about another year and a half we hooked up on and off but recently I realized I just wasn’t attracted to him/ who he was anymore. He’s been asking after me recently and I don’t know how to tell someone I have so much history with (sexual and otherwise) that I just simply don’t fancy them anymore. That’s a horrible thing to hear. So how do I tell him gently??? Help

Tl;dr A guy who I used to date and have a lot of history with were FWB for a long while and I recently found myself not attracted to him at all and I don’t know how to break it off.



Submitted March 20, 2021 at 09:39PM by peachbun11 https://ift.tt/3vOspgL
How do you tell a FWB you’re not interested anymore? How do you tell a FWB you’re not interested anymore? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 21, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.