Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (F21) am contemplating sending a message to a past flings spouse (they're in their 30's)

5 years ago I met a guy online who was 26, made a comment on their weightloss an anon local
forum about how they should help me lose weight too. We chatted, and he even prefaced our early conversations with "Don't worry, I'm married" as a way to not seem predatory? Anyways, I started working out with him and his brother or friend sometimes. "Don't worry, I'm married" slowly turned into conversations of "It's an open marriage" (which I still don't know if it was true).. We slept together

and he lead me on for an entire year when I was 16- saying he loved me, how he was leaving her and making arrangements because they had a daughter - which never happened and I ended things feeling very used and manipulated. As time has gone on, I am still bothered by the fact he was 10 years older manipulating a 16 year old into sleeping with him. I've talked about it with my current partner and how I feel bad that his wife will never know because he always said how he told everyone I was 19-20 years old not literally underage (and he knew my age). They have 2 daughters and if it were me I know I would want to know that about my partner and father of my children, is it wrong to reach out now or is that bringing up the past that should be left as is?

TL;DR! 5 years ago when I was 16, I was lead on by a 26 y/o married guy for an entire year so he could fuck me, and I want to reach out to his wife who is unaware of the details



Submitted March 23, 2021 at 04:56PM by tropicalgenie https://ift.tt/3chbZ8K
I (F21) am contemplating sending a message to a past flings spouse (they're in their 30's) I (F21) am contemplating sending a message to a past flings spouse (they're in their 30's) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 24, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.