Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (30F) and my bf (26M) ended up taking a break,he ended up in a relationship with somebody else on thus break and now wants to get back together. Has anybody else been through this? Especially if you have been in my bfs place that you left your previous and got back together

I (30F) and my bf (26M) had a great relationship for 2 years until we took what was suppose to be a month break. He ended up breaking up with me officially and a week later found out he was in a new relationship. At this time I believe he blocked my phone #,he deleted me off social media and wouldn’t respond to my messages on there which I know he did see. I’m not sure if the break was just an excuse to see somebody else and break up? He ended up dating our co worker but now that they broke up he wants to get back together. I still love him but has anybody left their relationship for somebody else and got back together? Did you really love the person? Was the break an excuse? Did you only get back with the person because it didn’t work out with the other? Would I even be able to get over this and try? He said he never cheated on me when we were together and I do believe him about that but he’s also lied to me before. He said he realized his mistake and broke up with the co worker because he realized how much he loved me (they were together almost a year) but she said she broke up with him and I’m not sure who’s telling the truth. Does he just want to get back with me because it’s easier than finding someone new? I was thinking about getting back together but now after getting some input from others I’m not so sure,I don’t know how to forgive him and move forward. He came back in my life on Valentine’s Day,he sent flowers to my place of employment where he also works but didn’t say a word,he left a note about coming over that night. On Valentine’s Day night he came over bringing more flowers,chocolate,my favorite ice cream and movie. We talked,had a good time,he tried to kiss me but I wouldn’t let him. Since Valentine’s Day we have hung out a few times,when we are together everything is great but when there’s any silence or I’m not with him I start thinking about things. He’s doing everything right&he wants to get back together but I’m unsure about things,I’ve stopped us from hanging out more because I feel being around him is clouding my judgement,I’m going with how I feel at the moment,all the positive and forgetting all the negatives. He wants to see me more but I’ve been making it so we don’t see each other so much,I regret hanging out with him at all because now I do want to get back with him,seeing him at work was hard enough but I was finally starting to move on when he came back in my life.

TDLR ~ My bf and I went on break where he ended up in another relationship very shortly after,he now wants to get back together since that relationship has seized to exist. I took the breakup very hard because I thought it was just a month break,I still love him very much but I’m unsure if this is now a lost cause. Is there anyone who’s had any experience with this?



Submitted March 20, 2021 at 04:15PM by TempReddrum https://ift.tt/2NBU17v
I (30F) and my bf (26M) ended up taking a break,he ended up in a relationship with somebody else on thus break and now wants to get back together. Has anybody else been through this? Especially if you have been in my bfs place that you left your previous and got back together I (30F) and my bf (26M) ended up taking a break,he ended up in a relationship with somebody else on thus break and now wants to get back together. Has anybody else been through this? Especially if you have been in my bfs place that you left your previous and got back together Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 21, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.