Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (28m) try to break up with my girlfriend (22f) of 3 years but she won't leave

My girlfriend and I have been together for 3 years and I just don't see it ever getting better. We fight and argue over the most insignificant of issues and we do it often. I'm tired of it. I don't want to be with her anymore and I've tried to end it on numerous occasions but she won't leave. Her house burned down a while back and so I moved her in with me, after about two years my house burned down. We ended up going moving into my parents and have been here for about a year now. She blocks my friends on my Facebook account, goes through my emails and text messages along with my call history and is constantly needing reassurance that I am not cheating on her when I go ride my dirtbike in the field behind my parents house. Or when I walk my dog in the mornings and evenings. I want to just disappear from here and start over. I find myself fantasizing about waking up alone, taking a shower and doing my morning routine alone, getting my own breakfast by myself and then tackling the tasks ahead of me for the day. We sit and fight for hours because she always sad and needing affection. She's constantly hanging on me every chance she gets and I'm not a touchy person. When I break up with her she just doesn't acknowledge it and pretends I never said anything. I'm so tired of fighting at this point I can't even bare to bring it up because I can't stand to go through the hellish and torturous dramatic blow up and catastrophe. How do I get her to just leave? How can I make her understand she doesn't want to be with me, she want to be with the person she's trying to turn me into? How do I get her to understand that I will never meet her expectations and that were hurting ourselves more by wasting our time and spending life unhappy. When I tell her these things she claims it's not true and I'm just being mean. Please someone what do I?

Tldr What do I do when I want to end a relationship with someone who won't leave.



Submitted March 21, 2021 at 09:22PM by Sprintcardriver https://ift.tt/3tM0GLx
I (28m) try to break up with my girlfriend (22f) of 3 years but she won't leave I (28m) try to break up with my girlfriend (22f) of 3 years but she won't leave Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 22, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.