Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Should I explain why I (33F) am "breaking up" with my friend (33M) of 10+ years?

Hi everyone, I have a friend I've been friends with since highschool, and we've grown apart substantially. The issue comes down to incompatible values I'm not willing to compromise on, so I've already made my decision to end the relationship. I feel that as a close, long term friend (he is like a brother to me) he deserves an explanation... but I don't expect the conversation to go well or be productive. He will likely just get defensive and deny there's anything wrong (one of the reasons I no longer want to be friends as we've had many of these types of conversations before). I don't want to ghost him, but I'm not sure what else to do. Has anyone else gone through this, on either side? Thanks for your perspectives.

TL;DR! I want to break up a long term friendship, and don't know if an explanation is worth it.



Submitted October 20, 2021 at 01:27PM by mars420rover https://ift.tt/3lZ6AYX
Should I explain why I (33F) am "breaking up" with my friend (33M) of 10+ years? Should I explain why I (33F) am "breaking up" with my friend (33M) of 10+ years? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 21, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.