Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (38F) husband (41M) shaved his beard for Movember and is now shutting me out from any kind of affection…even hugs.

My husband is a very attractive man, but looks really good with a beard. He’s always a little self conscious but a good hair cut, beard trim, and some nice clothes and he’s strutting like a peacock. Now that his beard is gone his whole mood has changed. We’ve been together almost 20 years, married for 18, so we both know when the other needs a hug, sex, or space. Right now I don’t know what he needs. Other than saying he’s fat or ugly, he won’t really tell me how he’s feeling. It’s true that we both need to lose about 50lbs each, but I still find him sexy. I’m going to try to talk to him in the morning and let him know I understand how he feels and I’ll be supportive in anyway I can, but at the same time he’s almost being mean about any kind of communication I try to give, verbal or physical. How do I help him see that it’s temporary (beards grow and we can lose weight)? How do I tell him he’s being a moody jerk without saying he’s a moody jerk?

tl;dr: Husband is self conscious without his beard and has now shut me out of any affection…even hugs. Now what?



Submitted October 31, 2021 at 02:21AM by justyouandme2014 https://ift.tt/3jUQBJT
My (38F) husband (41M) shaved his beard for Movember and is now shutting me out from any kind of affection…even hugs. My (38F) husband (41M) shaved his beard for Movember and is now shutting me out from any kind of affection…even hugs. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 31, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.