Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (33f) just moved in with my gf (30f) and it’s not going well…

We’ve been together for about 2 years and just moved in together like two weeks ago and we have been fighting NON-stop and over every little thing. Stupid things too. I have a PreK age kiddo and she doesn’t like that there are toys in the bathtub. I say I want to make blueberry pie and then we fight tooth and nail bc she wants to use frozen blueberries and I want to use fresh blueberries. If we are running late, she tells me that I didn’t mention we had to be right on time even though I gave the time. She likes to blame me for everything that’s gone wrong. I’m no Angel, I have a temper and get triggered easily. So when I have to constantly plead my case for why I want to do what I want to do, she then gets mad bc she thinks I’m stubborn and I just want to be able to do what the fuck I want to do. Like make a god damn blueberry pie with fucking fresh blueberries. Help. How am I going to do this? We fight all day every day. I love her but I am exhausted. Is there any hope?

tl;dr: just moved in and gf and I fight constantly over small things. Has anyone ever gotten through this successfully?



Submitted October 29, 2021 at 07:38AM by NoMoment2937 https://ift.tt/3pNIr9Q
I (33f) just moved in with my gf (30f) and it’s not going well… I (33f) just moved in with my gf (30f) and it’s not going well… Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.