Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Is it wrong of me (27F) to ask my gf (29F) to sleep in the guest room?

Me (27F) and my GF (29F) just bought and moved into a house together. She was recently diagnosed with sleep apnea and her snoring is TERRIBLE. When she’s not snoring, she’s grinding her teeth incredibly loudly. Her snoring is so bad she literally wakes herself up gasping for air.

I asked her to use her sleep apnea machine but she “doesn’t want to until she gets settled into the house.” She already wears a mouth guard so nothing more can be done for the teeth grinding.

It’s now 5:41am and I haven’t gone to sleep because she’s snoring so loudly. I even have King Arthur playing quite loudly and I can still hear her…This is happening regularly.

I have insomnia issues and can’t fall asleep easily, especially without the TV (guest room doesn’t have a tv). She falls asleep when her head hits the pillow.

Am I a bad person for asking her to sleep in the guest room?

TLDR: GF has sleep apnea but refuses to use her CPAP. It’s effecting my ability to sleep where I don’t go to sleep until 8am some nights. Is it rude to ask her to sleep in the guest room?



Submitted October 31, 2021 at 02:48AM by I_dont_have_crohns https://ift.tt/3bwqMeo
Is it wrong of me (27F) to ask my gf (29F) to sleep in the guest room? Is it wrong of me (27F) to ask my gf (29F) to sleep in the guest room? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 31, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.