Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I[21 m] found his number in her[22 f] phone

A while back, probably about three months ago, I caught my girlfriend sexting another guy. Recently I found his number in her notes In her phone. At the time the note was edited four days ago. She said she saved it a while back ago and doesn't remember why. After the incident when I caught her sexting though, she told me she blocked his number. When I asked for his number because I wanted to talk to him she said she doesn't remember the number and has a bunch of numbers on her blocked call list because she always blocks spam calls. Yet recently I saw he wasn't on her blocked call list. She says she hasn't been talking to him. What do I make of all this?

Tl;Dr Idk if I can trust her



Submitted October 30, 2021 at 11:42PM by SufficientAffect747 https://ift.tt/3vZd4u6
I[21 m] found his number in her[22 f] phone I[21 m] found his number in her[22 f] phone Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 31, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.