Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

90% sure GF is faking orgasm and doesn't mention it when I ask her - Help?

My GF (26F) and I (28M) recently started going out probably a couple months ago. We've been at it a handful of times now and I dont think I have yet to make her orgasm despite her saying she finished and she felt good. She has never had contractions from what I could feel, no shaking, no sensitivity to her clit afterward, and just several things I noticed my past partners would have. I love going down and licking her down there and have spent upwards of 30-40min down there. We spend a long time on foreplay also - I basically lightly caress and lick her all over her body until she's moaning and asking me to go down on her.

The first two times I couldn't orgasm - which is very common for me when I am with a new partner. I am not sure if that had an effect on her making it harder for her to orgasm, but since the first two times, she has made me orgasm multiple times and I did tell her its common for that to happen to me and it is completely not her fault.

I have asked her 2 times whether she orgasmed or finished and both times she told me she did and felt satisfied. I also did ask her what she likes and she mentioned she likes when I eat her out. The main thing though is that she has a hard time staying wet down there. She mentions its the condom that dries her out and usually we have to stop and she has me eat her out before we start up again. Not going to lie though I feel like I am doing something wrong because she doesn't get wet like my previous girlfriends would.

I feel uncomfortable or just sad knowing she isn't having orgasms because I want her to have just as fun a time and as much pleasure as I am when I am with her. I am definitely going to ask her again next time and maybe ask her specifically how she gets herself off or maybe ask her to show me how she gets off. Was wondering what tips everyone had to handle this

TLDR - GF seems to be faking orgasms despite saying shes satisfied and not sure how to proceed



Submitted October 30, 2021 at 07:28AM by throwawa1414 https://ift.tt/3muM2HU
90% sure GF is faking orgasm and doesn't mention it when I ask her - Help? 90% sure GF is faking orgasm and doesn't mention it when I ask her - Help? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.