Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My husband doesn’t care if he looks presentable and it embarrasses me.

TL;DR my(25F) husband(26M) doesn’t have proper hygiene and doesn’t change his clothes on a daily basis and told me he doesn’t care. He wears way oversized clothes and shorts that are way too long.

My husband dresses badly, in stained and dirty clothes that are oversized and have holes in them. It’s sloppy and I don’t like it especially when we are at nice places and he doesn’t care. I feel like he’s my husband and he should care what I think of him and want to look and smell nice for me. He’s just gradually getting smellier and apparently I’m the asshole for caring. I put effort into my appearance most of the time & change my clothes at least once a day. What can I do to stop him from dressing like he’s a homeless 16 year old?



Submitted October 28, 2021 at 06:10AM by Strict-Recording7880 https://ift.tt/3nEhLG4
My husband doesn’t care if he looks presentable and it embarrasses me. My husband doesn’t care if he looks presentable and it embarrasses me. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.