Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My wife [40] just told me [39] that she is going overseas for work

If someone tells you they are going overseas to a country you cannot work in, yet tells you to "come with". How would you take it?

The question is phrased that they will go anyway, because it is good for their career. No prior discussion.

The country is the Netherlands, and unless you are in an international-type career, like finance, that place is adversarial. I am a legal professional in my country, meaning my profession is stuck to my country. Also, it would be different if it was an English speaking country like the UK, where I could write an admission exam. In the Netherlands I would have to write the exam in Dutch.

Tl;Dr Wife is leaving, and my options is go with, which I cant, or go with and be useless.



Submitted October 28, 2021 at 02:33AM by UpSideSunny https://ift.tt/3micGnf
My wife [40] just told me [39] that she is going overseas for work My wife [40] just told me [39] that she is going overseas for work Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.