Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My father in law demands our daughter to have his last name

So, me (29F) and my husband (33M) are married for almost 4 years now. When we got married he took my last name because it was easier to pronounce and use. We both have slavic heritage but my husband wanted to use my last name because is shorter and easier. He has bad experience when he grew up because he was harassed by classmates because of the last name. Now he has well paying job in sales and he says that is easier to use that name for his carrier and clients (people can't really pronounce his last name, mine is really easier).

I'm pregnant right now and my father in law called today demanding our daughter to have his last name. He wants someone to continue his name. So my husband explained all of the reasons why that is not going to happen. My husband wants our daughter to have easier life, without harassment and bullying.

My father in law doesn't understand this and he doesn't care. He is angry with us and demands that we give his last name even though me and my husband have another last name now. It's really hard to have these problems while pregnant..

Another thing, I never convinced my hubby to take my name. It was his choice and only his to do that. I just supported him because I understood how he felt. Nor I have anything against his family name

Tdlr, my father in law is angry with us and he demands that we give our daughter his last name



Submitted October 29, 2021 at 08:51PM by Zealousideal_Gap29 https://ift.tt/31acuyh
My father in law demands our daughter to have his last name My father in law demands our daughter to have his last name Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.