Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (30M) don't like people or forming relationships but I don't want to be alone?

Basically I'm a 30 year old autistic male and I've never had an easy time forming relationships with people. Now that I'm older, I kind of understand I like being introverted and not going out much. I work full-time and don't have the energy to meet people or want to.

That being said I understand the importance of relationships and I realize I can't be 100% independent. I'm helpful and caring towards people, but I really don't care for pushing close relationships with anyone or wanting friendships.

Basically I feel frustrated cause I'm stuck currently in life and I know have to network, but I deeply despise people and I have never enjoyed my interactions with others.

TL;DR How do I form relationships if I deeply hate people and don't want to socialize?



Submitted October 30, 2021 at 11:36PM by JuggernautSecure734 https://ift.tt/3bqcJY7
I (30M) don't like people or forming relationships but I don't want to be alone? I (30M) don't like people or forming relationships but I don't want to be alone? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 31, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.