Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My 34 M bf stopped talking to me 27F after things didn’t go his way

After two months of dating this guy asked me to be his girlfriend and i said yes. Few days later he asked me to sleep over and i said no cause i had a procedure done and was feeling awful, so i gave him alternate plans but seems like he didn’t like it so he stopped answering my texts and calls. And we haven’t talked since Friday afternoon. Im feeling like this is major red flag, because i had a valid reason to say no and even offered to see him that day near my place for dinner (without me sleeping over at his place) and then do it the next day when im feeling better. But he just texted that he wanted to spend the night solo in his side of town and stopped answering my calls or texts.

Tldr ; boyfriend stopped talking to me because I didn’t do as he wanted



Submitted October 31, 2021 at 02:29AM by AdventurousPen3678 https://ift.tt/2Y5s3pY
My 34 M bf stopped talking to me 27F after things didn’t go his way My 34 M bf stopped talking to me 27F after things didn’t go his way Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 31, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.