Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (M 29) close friends (F 26) boyfriend (M 39) thinks she's cheating on him with me

They started dating back in South Korea, they were together for around 6 months before my friend moved back home to Wales.
Me and her started hanging out once every couple of weeks or so, she didn't hide anything from him whilst he was still living in South Korea.

When we hung out though... it would range from clothes shopping, walks on the beach with tea, meeting her family, going horseback riding... and this one time we were hungry and she suggested to go to a fancy Cantonese restaurant and book a table for two.

Those activities were pretty much her suggestions, I was only expecting to go for a walk or for tea in the local town, or walk the dog on the local cycle track... these activities felt a bit... datey.
Fast forward a couple of months, he came down to stay with her for a while in Wales since he recently lost his job.
She mentioned that she wanted to see me but her boyfriend was too jealous, I suggested all three of us hang out sometime so I can get to know him.

Then a week ago, they argued, big time. turns out they were engaged, my name was brought up, he thought we'd been kissing and doing intimate things together.
He then threatened to slap her for talking back to him.

I've told her I'm backing off, and that we shouldn't contact each other for her own safety and relationship, but she was so upset when I told her, she said that I mean so much to her.
I feel really bad for backing off and avoiding contact for a while, am I doing the right thing? I really miss having someone to talk to everyday, I don't want to lose my close friend, but i don't want to be the cause of her relationship failing.

TLDR: My close friends boyfriend thinks we are intimate with each other, I've backed off to help their relationship but she's upset that I'm cutting contact for a while, am I doing the right thing?



Submitted October 26, 2021 at 10:38AM by FreddieTwenty https://ift.tt/3EiGsOZ
My (M 29) close friends (F 26) boyfriend (M 39) thinks she's cheating on him with me My (M 29) close friends (F 26) boyfriend (M 39) thinks she's cheating on him with me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.