Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Should I be worried that my husband is asking another woman to cook for him?

Throwaway account

My (32F) husband (38M) has a younger co-worker who was hired over the summer at the bank he works at and she has started cooking meals and baked goods specifically for him.

It started with my husband asking her about food from her culture and now he asks her to cook for him regularly and he eats her dishes during his break. He always talks about how good the food is and how great of a cook she is. I only met her once very briefly when I stopped in to visit my husband so we don’t know each other.

Am I overreacting about feeling worried and jealous over my husband eating another woman’s food? I don’t think I would if she made food for everyone in the office but she only makes it for my husband because he asks her too. It doesn’t help that she’s a lot younger and petite than I am.

Is this something I should be worried about or no? How would you feel if your spouse was asking another person to cook for them regularly?

TL;DR: My husband is asking his new female co-worker to cook for him regularly. Should I be worried?



Submitted October 30, 2021 at 08:38PM by throwaway105467 https://ift.tt/3BwPt4Y
Should I be worried that my husband is asking another woman to cook for him? Should I be worried that my husband is asking another woman to cook for him? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 31, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.