Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do I (23/m) meet a girl with an 84-hour work schedule? Is it even possible/feasable?

I'll keep it short. I am a 23 (almost 24) year-old male, and have never been in a relationship- not even close to one. I want to change that, but don't know if I should even try.

I work 84 hours a week. Throughout the week, this EXCLUDES six 30-minute breaks, clock in/out time rounded to the half hour, and 12 hours a week traveling (I work in a larger metro area, but live in a TINY town).

And for further reference, I don't sit in meetings, or tap tap tap on a computer. I work in an industrial setting, and am doing physical work (standing up, lifting). It's not super physical, but at the end of the day, I feel it.

So with how long I work, and only having one day off a week, is this even possible? If it is, I'm willing to move something around. I'm young, and have the energy. I'm not going to have this level of energy forever.

Even if it is possible, is it feasable to even try? This throwaway account is my only remaining form of social media. I live in a town of about 9,000 people, and the people in my small town- kinda out of the question. The only reason I still live in this hellhole is because no one else wants to, so everything is dirt cheap. Plus, moving is an expensive pain in the ass. Last, the factory where I work is majority male (the females there are all way older, batsh*t crazy, or in steady relationships/married).

TL;DR: 23/M, never been in relationship. I want to, but work way too much, and live far away from everything.

Edit: how do I flair?



Submitted October 30, 2021 at 06:39PM by Throwaway870678 https://ift.tt/3jShUEA
How do I (23/m) meet a girl with an 84-hour work schedule? Is it even possible/feasable? How do I (23/m) meet a girl with an 84-hour work schedule? Is it even possible/feasable? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 31, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.