Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Found out guy I slept with has a family

So I (23F) was talking to a guy (26M) for a little bit under a year and about 2-3 months ago we slept together. I messaged him the day after to try to clarify if it was a one time thing or not and he never replied. I am okay with that since I never asked beforehand if they were interested in a relationship or if it was just a hookup.

Fast forward to today, I was on TikTok and went to my suggested accounts since I wanted to see if any of my friends were on TiKTok. I then see an account that I didn’t recognize the name of so I clicked and turns out it was the guy -I recognized the apartment in the background of the video. Just seeing the content it turns out he has 2 children and a now fiancé. I shouldn’t have but I did some snooping and was able to find out he proposed this year in April. I know if it were me I would want the other girl to tell me but I have never done anything like this and I am terrible at confrontation. So all I really want to know is if I should message the fiancé? And if so, how should I start it? Or if I should just block both of them and move on?

Idk if this adds to it or not but they also lied about their name so that’s why I didn’t recognize their name and when I went over they said their roommate had children, not him.

This is my first post so idk if I’m doing this right so sorry if I’m in the wrong subreddit

TL;DR - Basically, I found out the guy I slept with has 2 kids and a now fiancé since April after we hooking up 2-3 months ago and I don’t know if I should message her or if I should just move on.



Submitted October 26, 2021 at 08:37PM by ELH2021 https://ift.tt/3bdUtAP
Found out guy I slept with has a family Found out guy I slept with has a family Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.