Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Ex-friend(23F) was just hired at the job I (24M) work at.

I want to keep this as short as I can.

One month ago, I got into an argument with an old friend over text back. I was at fault and tried to say I'm sorry many times over, however every cry of an apology was ignored, which led her to block me from her life and online. Almost every day I look back and still feel sadness and regret.

A few weeks before the fight she was looking for a job, I recommended her to the place I work at. She was originally denied. I thought that was the end of her attempts applying there. Fast forward to yesterday and I see a notification that she was hired. I felt a sudden sense of distress and anxiety.

Now I can't focus and I feel like every day I'll be performing way worse than I am now. The job is fast-paced and managers really do check your performance. I am presently shaky and all the memories of the fight are coming back. Now I want to leave my job, but I've barely been working here (over a month) and don't want to jeopardize anything. What can I do to stay focused and stop thinking about this?

TL;DR - a friend I fought with is now working at the same job as me and I feel like everything's collapsing around me.



Submitted October 28, 2021 at 11:15PM by Fixed_Device https://ift.tt/3bnAOP7
Ex-friend(23F) was just hired at the job I (24M) work at. Ex-friend(23F) was just hired at the job I (24M) work at. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.