Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How can I(18F) tell my ex-friend (18F) I don't want to talk or hang out with her anymore?

My friend moved to my school our senior year of high school. For most of the year it was great and fine. I considered her my best friend for most of the year.

In February, we got jobs at the same fast-food place. It was the grand opening, and for a while the managers moved people around everywhere to see where they fit best. The managers sent out a survey asking where we liked after a while, and I put drinks. I don't know what she put or if she did it at all. About a month or two in, they decided to put me on drinks. They put her as order taker/cash.

She complained about this every day. She also got upset when I didn't agree that we should do position rotations every 30 minutes. She complained to the managers and owner too and none of them wanted to do that. She used to work for the owner, so I guess she felt that she had some authority?

She started taking it out on me. She would say that I "needed to give others a chance to do drinks." She started being a huge jerk. She started bashing every little thing I did and continued to complain about me working drinks. She would get mad when I would do better than her on tests (and she would never study?). She started blatantly making new friends and hanging out with them more. She was always in a bad mood around me and she'd be great around everyone else. She would leave with her new friends to go hangout elsewhere without asking me if I wanted to go. She would ask my boyfriend why I was in "bad moods" (which really, really pissed me off). Any time she talked to my bf, she would complain about me, expecting him to take her side I guess? (My bf blocked her number, by the way).

I didn't talk to her unless she talked to me, and I didn't hang out with her unless I just had a class with her. After a while she quit her job because she never got her way. I was so happy about it, honestly. I actually really like my job now. She made me hate it and feel guilty.

Ever since graduation she's texted me occasionally wanting to hang out and such. I've never messaged her first. I try to be nice but I really just don't like her. I don't know how to tell her I don't want to be friends. What can I say or do?

tl;dr! My friend from high school treated me like a jerk and now she wants to be buddies and hang out. I don't want to be friends. What can I say or do?



Submitted October 27, 2021 at 02:34PM by throwawayaccbook https://ift.tt/3vUuuYT
How can I(18F) tell my ex-friend (18F) I don't want to talk or hang out with her anymore? How can I(18F) tell my ex-friend (18F) I don't want to talk or hang out with her anymore? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.