Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (M18) havent spoken to my mom in 8 months and dont know what to do

Prior to a little over a year ago today i had a pretty normal family of me, my mom, my dad (M50), and my sister (F16). Around this time my sister started really acting out, doing drugs, stealing over $1,000 in cash from me and my parents, and stealing my moms credit card. She would steal my or my parents cars, drive drunk/high, go out with older men and drug dealers all hours of the night and not come home for days at a time. She would also punch and hit my mom and me, got in multiple hit and run accidents, as well as many other incidents. We have had to call the police on her/the older men she went out with multiple times and skipping school. I could go into much more detail on all of her illegal/immoral actions but i don't want this to be too long.

Like any normal parent, my dad was not okay with any of this behavior ans wanted to take her phone/ground her. My mom on the other hand, actively enabled it and refused to believe any of it and didn't seem to care. Any time my dad would try and put his foot down my mom would just defend my sisters actions/didn't care. She would let 22+ year old drug dealers come over and sleep with my sister when my dad was at work. She let her steal from me, my dad and herself. One time i called the police after she stole $500 from me on video, and my mom lied to them to protect her and claimed that i was "mean" to her so it was justified.

In July, my dad came home from work early one day and found my sister (15 at this time) having sex in the shower with a 25 year old drug dealer. He got extremely angry and threw the pedophile out of our house. The day after this, my mom and sister filed a restraining order against my dad saying he is abusive. This was complete bullshit. It took 2 months for him to be able to get back into the house. After the judge saw the hours of video evidence of my sisters delinquency she knew it was bullshit.

During the two months when my dad was gone my sister did whatever she wanted. Doing drugs/playing loud music all hours of the night. Bringing random older men over every day, sometime loudly fighting with them. Before this, my mom also let my sister drop out of high school to do nothing. She is unemployed and has never had a job for more than 2 days before being fired.

During most of this time i have spoken to my mom very little. I was completely appalled at the lack of discipline/parenting she was doing. She was actively encouraging and enabling all of my sisters negative behaviors and it drove a wedge between my family. Around a month ago, she moved out with my sister to live in some shitty apartment so my sister can do whatever she wants, will probably end up dead.

Since she moved out she will come over occasionally and bring me snacks/new clothes and stuff. She also will come and do laundry, dishes and vacuum. She texts me every day but i never respond. She always texts me how she missed me and she loves me. I don't know if i should contact her or not. I haven't spoken more than one word phrases to her in almost a year probably. Before this we had a good relationship.

TLDR should i contact my mom who allows my sister to do whatever she wants

Thanks for your time and advice



Submitted October 28, 2021 at 08:28PM by Ok_Barracuda9579 https://ift.tt/3Br0Ift
I (M18) havent spoken to my mom in 8 months and dont know what to do I (M18) havent spoken to my mom in 8 months and dont know what to do Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.