Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

my friend (32f) gets mad if I (31m) do not text her enough

friend (32f) gets mad if I (31m) don’t text her enough

we exchange 100-200 texts probably throughout the day. this is not enough for her. I work all day and if I do not text her when I get home because I am busy, it becomes a full night of guilt trips: “I’m your friend and I want to talk to you”. I have to reply immediately, or I get “what you don’t want to talk” “no talk” or a continuous string of HELLO??? HI?? WYD? I will say I’m busy and she made made me feel obliged to tell her what I am doing. If I tell her what I’m doing and I don’t do it immediately, she will say “I thought you said you were (whatever I said I was doing”).

She has told me if I am busy I need to tell her I am busy, even if I do this doesn’t stop anything. Just not texting isn’t an option, she will lay guilt trip after guilt trip and send manipulative texts. She will say goodnight, (BTW if I do not say goodnight or good morning or if we do not have plans that day and do not text her when I get up, she lays guilt trips or sends manipulative texts). If she has sent me 12 texts in between messaging I sign on to IG or FB, she will text me within a minute or two.

I have spoken to her about it, she agreed to let me breath. I said I’m a introvert and I need time to recharge when I get home from work. Just because I have “free time” or whatever, doesn’t mean I have to chronically text or be on my phone. Doesn’t understand I guess.

This is all getting too much for me. Way too much, especially since I am trying to turn my life around after breaking out of a deep depression. She is making me feel like I am doing something wrong.

Advice may help. I know I do not owe anyone my time, but she is acting like I am doing something wrong. Almost at breaking point.

Tl;dr my friend gets manipulative, pushy and lays guilt trips if I do not text her 100s of times a day.



Submitted October 30, 2021 at 08:51AM by AdAdvanced5323 https://ift.tt/3w22jXP
my friend (32f) gets mad if I (31m) do not text her enough my friend (32f) gets mad if I (31m) do not text her enough Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.