Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me (37m) is breaking a lifelong friendship with my mate (36m) as he consistently criticizes my cooking.

I invited to my house, I open the door and he barks at me ‘I’m starving!!’. I saw nothing and let him in, he continues ‘what will we eat?’. I reply ‘I’m cooking salmon’. He looks stunned and says ‘ahhhhhwwww I had fish for lunch!!!’.

This has been going on for four years. No matter what I get the guy he gets really annoyed at me. About 4 years ago he also got a promotion to manager. He keeps talking about the people he employs. One time he told me his salary and said ‘how much money are you on now?’.

At one time he was my closed friend for a decade. Now I can barely stand seeing him.

I think he has narcissistic personality traits. Has anyone else dealt with someone like that before?

Tl;dr: My best friend has criticizes my food for 4 years. After knowing him nearly 20 years I think it’s the end



Submitted October 29, 2021 at 01:04PM by Weldobud https://ift.tt/3nLrZEq
Me (37m) is breaking a lifelong friendship with my mate (36m) as he consistently criticizes my cooking. Me (37m) is breaking a lifelong friendship with my mate (36m) as he consistently criticizes my cooking. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.