Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My girlfriend says she doesn't feel excited about doing things with me, but if she forces herself to go then she always ends up loving it. What can I do?

We (M and F 20s) had a rough start, there was a lot of passion and sex and then some issues happened and we were distanced for a bit, and now we are trying once more. I'd say we have been together for 4 months

Things now are a lot more calmer. There is less passion, there is less energy, good energy, flowing between us, but there is still love and willingness to keep trying

But we dont know what else we can try to make things fun and refreshing again. I know the honeymoon phase ends, but she says "I know that initial phase doesn't last forever, but with my exs I always felt excited about meeting them and being with them, but with you I don't get that. But I always enjoy it in the end. I'm confused"

Before me, she had 3 serious relationships: 2 good ones that lasted for 4 and for 3 years, and 1 toxic one that ended a year ago, but lasted 3 years also. Since then she has been to therapy for a while, but isn't currently going anymore

Could it be that she is trying to protect herself and not letting herself open up to me and feel loved? Are we just not compatible? What can we try to make things exciting again?

We have talked about this more than once but can never reach a conclusion

On my end I do feel the excitement, I like the idea of being with her again and doing fun things, it's mostly on her side that this doesn't happen

Advice please?

TLDR: Gf doesn't feel excited about hanging out with me, but always enjoys it when she does. Don't know what else to do. Are we doomed?



Submitted October 27, 2021 at 06:55AM by Mission-Voice-7517 https://ift.tt/3jKSE35
My girlfriend says she doesn't feel excited about doing things with me, but if she forces herself to go then she always ends up loving it. What can I do? My girlfriend says she doesn't feel excited about doing things with me, but if she forces herself to go then she always ends up loving it. What can I do? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.