Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do you deal with midlife infatuation?

I am (31M) married with a kid, love my family, really quite content with life in general. For the first time in my life I have come across another woman (at work) who has left me almost speechless, I have honestly never been so enamoured with anyone else before. I cannot ever imagine being unfaithful, and this attraction is not sexual, I just feel a crazy need to be around this person and get to know them better.

It stirs up a lot of different emotions, feeling bad because I didn't think I could be so into someone other than my wife, fear about giving up on something special, concern about making the other person feel uncomfortable having a married man try and develop a friendship. I've never been in this position and so far I've done nothing about it but I think about it a lot, is it a bad idea to try and strike a friendship?

---

**TL;DR;** : In a relationship and met someone new, is it worth trying to be friends?



Submitted October 29, 2021 at 04:33AM by gawax35281 https://ift.tt/3vTUweQ
How do you deal with midlife infatuation? How do you deal with midlife infatuation? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.